It is with profound sadness that we let our clients and friends know that Jim Wheat passed away on April 6th, 2022. We, his Wadleigh Family, are heartbroken to have lost a great man. Our hearts go out to his family. Jim was a member of the Wadleigh family for almost 50 years. Beyond being an exceptional lawyer, he was an exceptional man. Kind, generous, thoughtful. He will be missed.
- Setting Every Community Up for Retirement Enhancement Act – SECURE 2.0
- Pregnant Workers’ Fairness Act (“PWFA”)
- Best Lawyers Announces 2023 Recipients
- Welcome Emily E. Peterson
- Alison Rich has 31st Anniversary with Wadleigh, Starr & Peters!
- 2022 Summer Associates
- Rest Easy Dear Friend
- Battle of the Axes!
- Bill Tucker Receives the Granite YMCA Volunteer Award
- Congratulations Robin Melone!