Donna Brown plays a major role in Pro Bono’s Criminal Record Annulment Project, which seeks to give low-income community members burdened with old criminal records a second chance.
- Setting Every Community Up for Retirement Enhancement Act – SECURE 2.0
- Pregnant Workers’ Fairness Act (“PWFA”)
- Best Lawyers Announces 2023 Recipients
- Welcome Emily E. Peterson
- Alison Rich has 31st Anniversary with Wadleigh, Starr & Peters!
- 2022 Summer Associates
- Rest Easy Dear Friend
- Battle of the Axes!
- Bill Tucker Receives the Granite YMCA Volunteer Award
- Congratulations Robin Melone!