While the governor and legislature continue to spar over plans to establish paid family and medical leave in New Hampshire, many law firms in the state say they’ve had their own paid family leave policies or practices in place for years that go further than what’s required by the decades-old Family and Medical Leave Act.
- Setting Every Community Up for Retirement Enhancement Act – SECURE 2.0
- Pregnant Workers’ Fairness Act (“PWFA”)
- Best Lawyers Announces 2023 Recipients
- Welcome Emily E. Peterson
- Alison Rich has 31st Anniversary with Wadleigh, Starr & Peters!
- 2022 Summer Associates
- Rest Easy Dear Friend
- Battle of the Axes!
- Bill Tucker Receives the Granite YMCA Volunteer Award
- Congratulations Robin Melone!