Kathleen C. Peahl
About Kathleen C. Peahl
She represents public sector employers in connection with collective bargaining negotiations, grievance arbitrations and unfair labor practice charges.
Kathy is a contact partner for ALFA where she is a member of the Board of Directors and the past Chair of ALFA Women’s Initiative Practice Group.
- Labor & Employment
- New Hampshire, 1989
- U.S. District Court, District of New Hampshire, 1989
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the First Circuit, 2001
B.A., Boston College, magna cum laude
Memberships and Affiliations
- New Hampshire Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- NH School Boards Association, board member
- Greater Nashua Boys and Girls Club, member Board of Directors
- Jaffrey-Rindge School Board, past member
- Town of Rindge, NH Zoning Board of Adjustment and Budget Advisory Committee, past member
- Monomac Lake Sailing Association, secretary
- Rindge Women’s Club, member
Media & Publications
- Kathy is the author of a number of articles and recently co-authored “Glass Ceilings and Women in Leadership Roles” for the Law Journal Newsletter. http://www.lawjournalnewsletters.com/glassceiling for Part 1 and http://www.lawjournalnewsletters.com/glassceiling2 for Part 2.
- OFCCP is Broadening Its Reach, How it Will Affect You