We are pleased to announce that Robin Melone has become a member of the firm. Robin is an experienced and well-respected trial attorney, litigator and negotiator. In addition to her criminal practice Robin has represented both reporting and responding parties in Title IX proceedings at colleges and universities throughout New England. She is a trained civil rights investigator, handling in-house investigations for educational institutions and employers faced with responding to allegations of sexual harassment or assault.
- Kathleen Peahl to receive the Philip S. Hollman Award for Gender Equality
- Wadleigh, Starr & Peters honored by US News and World Reports “Best Lawyers of 2024”
- Setting Every Community Up for Retirement Enhancement Act – SECURE 2.0
- Pregnant Workers’ Fairness Act (“PWFA”)
- Best Lawyers Announces 2023 Recipients
- Welcome Emily E. Peterson
- Alison Rich has 31st Anniversary with Wadleigh, Starr & Peters!
- 2022 Summer Associates
- Rest Easy Dear Friend
- Battle of the Axes!