Marc R. Scheer
About Marc R. Scheer
Prior to joining Wadleigh Marc served as a United States Senate Legislative/Legal Assistant to U. S. Senator Thomas J. McIntyre, 1975 – 1979. As an Assistant Attorney General for the State of New Hampshire, 1979-1985, Marc represented state agencies including the Department of Revenue Administration, the Division of Welfare, and the predecessor agencies to the Department of Environmental Services. He had extensive experience trying cases in the United States District Court of the District of New Hampshire and argued before the United States Supreme Court. He served as a member of the New Hampshire Supreme Court Board of Bar Examiners, 1984-1990.
Marc is the firm’s contact partner for ALFA.
- Medical Malpractice and Healthcare Liability
- New Hampshire, 1977
- United States Supreme Court, 1981
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the First Circuit, 1985
B.A., Tufts University, cum laude
Memberships and Affiliations
- New Hampshire Bar Association
- Manchester Bar Association
- NH Association for Justice