Craig S. Donais
About Craig S. Donais
Craig Donais represents businesses, institutions, municipalities and individuals. His experience over twenty years, first as a law clerk to Justices Sherman D. Horton and William R. Johnson at the New Hampshire Supreme Court, then as an Assistant Attorney General for New Hampshire, and private practice have exposed him to a broad range of legal issues in transactional and litigation settings. Attorney Donais represents clients in New Hampshire and Massachusetts.
His practice is focused primarily in three areas: Business & Corporate Law, Real Estate, and Wills, Trusts & Estate Planning.
Craig strongly believes that an attorney is most effective when actively involved in community activities and organizations, and participates as an officer, director or volunteer in a wide variety of civic, fraternal, municipal, religious, cultural, and youth serving organizations.
- Business & Corporate Law
- Wills, Trusts & Estate Planning
- Real Estate
- Zoning/Land Use/Environmental
- Eminent Domain
- Condominium Association
- Railroad and Public Transportation Law
- Civil Litigation
- New Hampshire, 1997
- Massachusetts, 1996
- U.S. District Court, District of New Hampshire, 1997
- U.S. District Court, District of Massachusetts, 1997
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court, New Hampshire, 2007
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Massachusetts, 2008
- U.S. Tax Court, 1997
- U.S. Court of Appeals, First Circuit, 2000
- U.S. Supreme Court, 2003
J.D. cum laude, Suffolk University Law School, Boston, Massachusetts, 1996. Member of Phi Delta Phi.
B.A., magna cum laude, with Commonwealth Honors, University of Massachusetts at Amherst, Amherst, Massachusetts, 1992. Member of Omicron Delta Epsilon (Economics), Pi Sigma Alpha (Political Science), and Golden Key National Honor Societies.
Memberships and Affiliations
- New Hampshire Bar Association, Finance Committee 2015-present
- St. Mary’s Bank – Supervisory Committee, April 2011 – present. Chairman, 2014 – present
- Daniel Webster Council, Boy Scouts of America. Executive Board, 2001-present. Vice-President
- National Council, Boy Scouts of America, member 2001 – present
- Catholic Lawyers Guild of New Hampshire. Member